Monday 21 July 2014

I love being a mother of boys!


I was so relieved when my first child was a girl. I really wanted girls, and had no interest in having boys. When my second child was a boy I was really happy to have one of each. But for pregnancy number 3, the husband and I were both sure we would back on safe ground with another girl. Instead we got Harry :-)

So now I have a lovely 5 year old daughter and then these 2 BOYS who are just 18 months apart. But the funny thing is it turns out they are just as cute, just as endearing, and just as cuddly as their sister was and is. They also have their own special little ways which I'm learning all about. There is more climbing, more falling, more wrestling and more injuries than I was prepared for. All floor space in my house is permanently covered in train track and all kinds of wheeled vehicles, and shops will only sell me blue or green clothes. They have won my heart and I'm the proud Momma of 3 fabulous little people!



No comments:

Post a Comment